Sunday, February 27, 2011

Riding

So about 5pm my friend calls. Says what are you doing? I'm eating pie, I say. I has just say myself in front of the tv with a cup of coffee and a big bowl of razzle berry pie a la mode. Oh, she says well I'm at the concert. I say this is Syn-D. I know she responds. But I didn't but tickets. I know she says but my cousin did and she's so sick she can't come do you want her ticket? What? i reply somewhat stunned at the offer lemme talk to my husband. She says yea do that and get back to me. I sit and finish my pie. Ben comes down stairs and plops on the couch. I relay what just happened his immediate response is you should go...just go! I sit for a while longer and contemplate the idea. I finish my pie, go up to the kitchen and clean my dishes. Still I contemplate. A concert? On a sunday? With friends? No children? All unheard of in recent years and yet...

So I go upstairs where ben and ferdi are working on the computer so I can ask ferdi west he thinks about this. Of course or doesn't matter to him...do what you want. So I text my friend how much? Where? $90 section 419 row b she replies. Hum? Why is it taking me so long to decide this?? Really babe its cool? So last minute...yes go! No worries...
So I go and tonight will be fun!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment